Be warned – this note assumes that you want to completely remove or “clean” EasyMatch QC from your PC and start over fresh. No user data will be saved. The following steps are what you need to do for a complete uninstall of EasyMatch QC.
- A System Admin for the PC with privilege to uninstall software on that computer must perform all steps.
- Go to Start/Control Panel/Programs and remove the following from the list of installed programs (note version):
- In addition, remove the Sentinel Protection Installer by SafeNet, Inc. This is the driver for the HunterLab SuperPro hardware key or dongle.
- Remove the HunterLab SuperPro license key or dongle from its USB port on the PC.
- Using File Explorer, verify that the following folders for EasyMatch QC versions > 4.20 are entirely removed:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\HunterLab
C:\Program Files (x86)\HunterLab\EasyMatchQC
- EasyMatch QC has been completely removed from your PC.