LSXE Replacement White Tile Follow
o install the replacement white tile, complete the following steps:
1. Log onto the system using an account that has administrator privileges.
2. Connect the instrument identified on the CD-ROM to a suitable port on the PC.
3. Insert the CD-ROM into a CD-ROM drive on the PC. If your system is set up to automatically run programs from the CD, then the installation of the S/W will start and you may skip to step 6. Otherwise, continue with Step 4.
4. Click on the Windows Start button and select Run from the command list.
5. Type D:\setup > Enter. If your CD-ROM drive is assigned a designation other than drive D, use that letter in
place of D.
6. Once the installation completes, leave the CD-ROM inserted in the drive, ensure that the instrument is
turned-on and then run the White Tile Replacement S/W from the Windows Start menu.
7. Go to: C:/Programfiles/hunterlab/whitetilereplacement.
Click "white tile" in dialogue.
Click Download. The White tile value will be loaded into the instrument.
Note: You must have the CD-ROM in the drive with the following files before you can proceed:
whitetile.txt for the specific instrument
8. When finished, standardize the instrument using the new white tile and verify that the instrument can measure
its diagnostic check tile within spec.
Please sign in to leave a comment.