To set up the D25 NC to export color data from the Datalog to a CSV file on a flash drive, set rocker switch on back left of turntable base to “Printer” symbol.
- Unscrew the communications port cover.
- Attach A21-1016-769 cable (USB A Receptacle to USB B Plug, 100mm, supplied as standard) to back of turntable base.
- Join the A10-1013-423 USB 2.0 Flash Drive to the A21-1016-769 cable. This is not supplied as standard with the D25 NC and is formatted to a specific format. Contact HunterLab for assistance.
- Standardize D25 NC and take a reading.
- After a reading is made, you can manually send/print/save the measurement to the Datalog by selecting SEND/PRINT at the bottom of the screen. You will see the number of Datalog records increment by one in the top right corner of screen.
- You can automatically send/print/save every reading to the Datalog as taken by going to MAIN MENU > SYSTEM SETTINGS > GLOBAL OPTIONS and set AUTOSAVE to “ON” (SEND/PRINT at bottom of screen will no longer be displayed).
- After you have collected a number of saved readings in the Datalog, output to the CSV file by going to MAIN MENU > SYSTEM SETTINGS > GLOBAL OPTIONS. Navigate to the ‘SAVED READINGS’ option and select ‘CSV EXPORT’. This option will transfer the contents of the Datalog to the thumb drive as a CSV file which can be opened and used with Excel.
Saved readings in the Datalog are only deleted by the User only if you specifically “DELETE ALL READINGS”.
Do you still need more information? Submit a ticket and our support team member will reach out to you soon!