To set up the D25 NC to export color data from the Datalog to a CSV file on a flash drive, set rocker switch on back left of turntable base to “Printer” symbol.
- Unscrew the communications port cover.
- Attach A21-1016-769 cable (USB A Receptacle to USB B Plug, 100mm, supplied as standard) to back of turntable base.
- Join the A10-1013-423 USB 2.0 Flash Drive to the A21-1016-769 cable. This is not supplied as standard with the D25 NC and is formatted to a specific format. Contact HunterLab for assistance.
- Standardize D25 NC and take a reading.
- After a reading is made, you can manually send/print/save the measurement to the Datalog by selecting SEND/PRINT at the bottom of the screen. You will see the number of Datalog records increment by one in the top right corner of screen.
- You can automatically send/print/save every reading to the Datalog as taken by going to Main Menu/System Settings/Global Options and set AUTOSAVE to “ON” (SEND/PRINT at bottom of screen will no longer be displayed).
- After you have collected a number of saved readings in the Datalog, output to the CSV file by going to Main Menu/System Settings/Global Options. Navigate to the ‘Saved Readings’ option and select ‘CSV Export’. This option will transfer the contents of the Datalog to the thumb drive as a CSV file which can be opened and used with Excel.
Saved readings in the Datalog are only deleted by the User only if you specifically “Delete All Readings”.