1. To check the current Essentials Version in Vista, please go to Jobs>About. You can update Essentials if there is any newer version posted at Vista support website.
2. Download the Essentials software (.apk file) to the root folder of a flash drive.
3. Turn on the Vista and place the flash drive in USB port on the front of the instrument.
4. If the current Essentials version in Vista is above 1.01.0019, there is a JOBS > ABOUT > UPDATE button. Click this button and follow the process to update Essentials.
Or if the current Essentials version in Vista is before 1.01.0019, please follow the steps below to update Essentials. Check this video on how to get to Vista home screen from Essentials.
a. Go to JOBS > ABOUT and tap the screen 6 times inside the box.
b. Once the Home Screen is displayed, go to ESSENTIALS UPDATE. Follow the process to update the software.
c. To return to the operation of the Vista, click on ESSENTIALS.
d. Return to the JOBS > ABOUT screen to verify the software version.
* For Vista Essentials 1.03.0045 and above, we provide two different Vista Essentials packages, Vista Essentials non-ER and Vista Essentials ER. Vista Essentials ER has additional features to be compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11. If you'd like to update Vista Essentials from non-ER to a ER, or if you currently has a Vista Essentials ER in your Vista and would like to check the latest ER, please email@example.com.
* About the file service to backup/restore between Vista and the networked PC, please check this article, https://support.hunterlab.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033114192.
Software Update.docx (800 KB)
Do you still need more information? Submit a ticket and our support team member will reach out to you soon!