- Ethernet cable plugged into the back of the Vista
- Wireless Access Point
- Micro-USB port for powering wireless access point
Description of Configuration:
This configuration uses the wireless Access Point to provide connectivity from a PC using a wireless connection. The wireless Access Point uses DHCP to assign an IP address to the Vista. Once the Access Point is powered on and connected to the Vista, the power on the Vista needs to be cycled in order for the Vista to receive the IP address from the Access Point. The PC will need to discover the SSID for the Access Point and then connect to that Access Point.
- Connect AP (Access Point) to Vista using Ethernet cable.
- Power on the wireless access point after connecting it to power source.
- From the computer, find the wireless AP and connect. e.g. SSID: TP-LINK_......
- If using the TPLink AP pictured in item #2, From browser, login to TPLINK AP using PC.
http://tplinklogin.net (Device must be plugged into PC prior to using this link)
- Configure AP setting:
Address Type: DHCP
- Launch Calver/EZMQC from the computer, and then connect sensor using Ethernet and auto discovery