Attached, please check the latest Aeros Essentials software Rev 1.06.0097.
Steps to update Essentials in Aeros:
Please check the instrument for the latest Aeros Essentials software. The current version of software can be found using JOBS > ABOUT. The ABOUT menu provides information about HunterLab and the current software version. If your version is less than the update, then continue.
Figure. Jobs > About
2. Check the version of software on the ABOUT page.
Figure. Check Version Number
3. To update the software version download the new version onto a USB flash drive. This software upgrade is found on support.hunterlab.com site.
4. Insert the USB flash drive with the upgrade into the port on the front of the instrument.
Figure. Insert Flash Drive
5. Open the JOBS > ABOUT menu and press UPDATE to continue.
Figure. Jobs > About > Update
The Instrument will detect the corresponding Essentials apk file on the flash drive. If the latest Essentials is already installed in the instrument, the following message will be displayed: The application package is up to date.
6. Verify the update by returning to JOBS > ABOUT and checking the version number. After the update, open Essentials and it might prompt to enter or create an Administrator Account. If needed, you can edit this account in User Manager later.
Do you still need more information? Submit a ticket and our support team member will reach out to you soon!