Installation of Receiver Ring Assembly for UltraScan VIS/UltraScan PRO
This option features the measurement of Total Transmittance (TTRAN) using a small area of view. The required parts are:
- D02-1019-305 Assy, Receiver Ring, Sphere Exit.
- D02-1019-305 Receiver Ring Assembly
- Epoxy glue
- USVIS or USPRO
- To mount the Receiver Ring, open the transmittance compartment and install the centering (alignment) tool in the sphere exit hole as shown below.
- Next, apply a liberal bead of glue into the glue channel on the back of the receiver ring.
- Then affix, the ring onto the sphere surface as shown, ensuring the orientation of the ring.
- After the glue has set, remove the centering (alignment) tool.
- The Receiver Ring is magnetized so that it can hold the inserts.
- The instrument is now ready for standardization.
See attached document...