o install the replacement white tile, complete the following steps:
1. Log onto the system using an account that has administrator privileges.
2. Connect the instrument identified on the CD-ROM to a suitable port on the PC.
3. Insert the CD-ROM into a CD-ROM drive on the PC. If your system is set up to automatically run programs from the CD, then the installation of the S/W will start and you may skip to step 6. Otherwise, continue with Step 4.
4. Click on the Windows Start button and select Run from the command list.
5. Type D:\setup > Enter. If your CD-ROM drive is assigned a designation other than drive D, use that letter in
place of D.
6. Once the installation completes, leave the CD-ROM inserted in the drive, ensure that the instrument is
turned-on and then run the White Tile Replacement S/W from the Windows Start menu.
7. Go to: C:/Programfiles/hunterlab/whitetilereplacement.
Click "white tile" in dialogue.
Click Download. The White tile value will be loaded into the instrument.
Note: You must have the CD-ROM in the drive with the following files before you can proceed:
whitetile.txt for the specific instrument
8. When finished, standardize the instrument using the new white tile and verify that the instrument can measure
its diagnostic check tile within spec.