The installation for the sensor without optional enclosures is shown in the link below
The Positive Forced Air Enclosure option can be purchased with and without a vortex cooler. Below are the installation drawings for both options.
Positive Forced Air Enclosure WITHOUT Vortex Cooler
Positive Forced Air Enclosure WITH Vortex Cooler
Display of codes is cumulative. For example if 6000 is shown this means both error 4000 and error 2000 occurred. If 1080 is shown this means both error 1000 and error 0080 occurred.
STATUS: word of bitwise error flags
• 'FFFF' – photometric data not available
• '4000' – dark scan fail
• '2000' – signal scan fail
• '1000' – monitor signal low
• '0800' – bottom-of-scale signal high
• '0400' – top-of-scale signal low
• '0080' – bottom-of-scale not read
• '0040' – top-of-scale not read
• '0002' – range too close
• '0001' – range too far
If photometric data is not available then the remaining fields are not transmitted
Attached are the Default Network and Server settings for the SpectraTrend HT sensor. You can access these settings by typing the IP address of the sensor into a Web browser. The Username and Password for the sensor settings is blank, just click the enter key.
Attached are the drawings for the interconnect of the Analog output Module that resides in the Support Unit. A picture is shown below of the analog output module that is attached inside the support unit.
The end user will connect the wiring (two wires for each channel) at the terminal strip on the inside door of the support unit. There are 4 channels: 3 for color, and 1 for an index such as DE. The color channels are numbered 1-3 and will always be in the same order as the display. For example L a b, X Y Z, etc. are channels 1 2 3.
The scaling for the 4-20 mA output must be configured on the front panel of the sensor under Global Options/Analog Output.
The typical scaling is L 0 to 100, a -50 to 50, and b -50 to 50. The attached spreadsheet will aid in calculating the expected analog outputs for a given scaling and color reading.
Please download the following instructions for setting a static IP address for the SpectraTrend HT
Exporting data from EasyMatch ST directions can be downloaded from the link below.
- Installation Drawings: Standard, and with Positive Forced Air (PFA) Enclosure with and without Vortex Cooling
- STHT Error Codes
- Internal Network settings for SpectraTrend Sensor
- Configuring the analog output option
- Assigning a Static IP Address to SpectraTrend HT
- Exporting Data from EasyMatch ST 2.0.6 and higher