The installation for the sensor without optional enclosures is shown in the link below
The Positive Forced Air Enclosure option can be purchased with and without a vortex cooler. Below are the installation drawings for both options.
Positive Forced Air Enclosure WITHOUT Vortex Cooler
Positive Forced Air Enclosure WITH Vortex Cooler
The latest version of EasyMatch ST Software is compatible with Windows 7 Pro, Windows 8 Pro, and Windows 10 Pro. Instructions for loading the software and setting up the application for the first time are in the attachment. Please make sure that all connections are made to the sensor and PC before powering on the sensor. This is required in order for the PC to assign an IP address to the sensor.
The latest version of software can be found here: Improvement to Pause Function and Trend Graph Printing
Click link below to download the latest software
Click Links below to download the Instructions for installing the software
Attached is the latest electrical interconnect drawings for the STHT 3.0. This drawing also contains the optional equipment connections.
Please note that only the latest version of software is supported. Please download the latest version from the FAQ
Display of codes is cumulative. For example if 6000 is shown this means both error 4000 and error 2000 occurred. If 1080 is shown this means both error 1000 and error 0080 occurred.
STATUS: word of bitwise error flags
• 'FFFF' – photometric data not available
• '4000' – dark scan fail
• '2000' – signal scan fail
• '1000' – monitor signal low
• '0800' – bottom-of-scale signal high
• '0400' – top-of-scale signal low
• '0080' – bottom-of-scale not read
• '0040' – top-of-scale not read
• '0002' – range too close
• '0001' – range too far
If photometric data is not available then the remaining fields are not transmitted
Attached are the Default Network and Server settings for the SpectraTrend HT sensor. You can access these settings by typing the IP address of the sensor into a Web browser. The Username and Password for the sensor settings is blank, just click the enter key.
User's Manual for Current SpectraTrend HT 3.0 is attached below.
For Previous Model of SpectraTrend 2.0 Please use the link below.
- Installation Drawings: Standard, and with Positive Forced Air (PFA) Enclosure with and without Vortex Cooling
- Installing EasyMatch ST Software on Windows 7 Pro, 8 Pro and 10 Pro
- Interconnect Drawings for STHT 3.0 and options
- EasyMatch ST Software Release Notes
- STHT Error Codes
- Internal Network settings for SpectraTrend Sensor